21 posts tagged star wars
ARST ARSW: Star Wars Sorted Alphabetically
All of the English dialogue in “Star Wars” split into words, and sorted alphabetically. The words were labeled manually using some software written specifically for the purpose.
- The word “lightsaber” only appears once in this film.
- There are 43m5s of spoken English, 81m39s of other.
- The most common word is “the”, of course, said 368 times.
- The word with most screen time is “you”, at 52.56 seconds.
- There are 1695 different words, and 11684 total words.
- The longest words are “responsibility,” “malfunctioning”, “worshipfulness”, and “identification”, all 14 letters.
Star Wars versus The Lion King
The final battle in The Lion King where Simba fights Scar compared to the duel on Mustafar between Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker in Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith.
Film: The Original Star Wars Trilogy Characters
Han Solo/Harrison Ford, Luke Skywalker/Mark Hamill, Princess Leia Organa/Carrie Fisher, C-3PO/Anthony Daniels, R2-D2/Kenny Baker, Chewbacca/Peter Mayhew, Darth Vader/David Prowse, Lando Calrissian/Billy Dee Williams, & The Emperor/Ian McDiarmid.
19 Things You Didn’t Know About Star Wars
Design by Ellie Koning
Movie Secrets: R2-D2 in Star Trek Into Darkness
Spotted by rafaeloca